Cheap Aircon Gas Top Up
Professional Gas Leaking Check-Up Services
Does your aircon running but not cooling? It might be caused by your air conditioner gas problem.
Being able to control the temperature of a room or office not only provides comfort, it also adds to productivity. However, air conditioners require quality maintenance if you are going to get the most value from them. More specifically, aircon gas top-up services should typically be used when it comes to refilling and maintenance.
If you want to maintain control of the temperature, you have to take care of the aircon and get a gas top-up at certain points. And to help you go through everything involved with an aircon gas top service, here is a detailed breakdown.
The Type Of Aircon Gas And Their Distinct Differences
A good place to start this little guide is with the type of refrigerant on offer. There are two available on the market, namely R22 and R410a.
At Coolbest Aircon, you can get both, but you should also know why there are two options. For several years now, R22 was used as the refrigerant industry standard. And yes, it has done its job up until now. But recently, R410a was introduced with the specific aim to push out R22.
This is because:
- R22 is less efficient, given that it can't absorb and release heat/cold like R410a
- R22 is not as environmentally friendly as R410a
- R22 is getting more expensive as it gets phased out
When it comes down to it, R410a is the logical option if you want your aircon to run as efficiently and environmentally friendly as possible.
But this is your choice to make, and as mentioned earlier, you can get both options from us. We just feel it's important for our clients to have total transparency regarding the gas being used for the top-up. And if you feel more comfortable with R22, we can handle it easily.
Why Is It Important To do Aircon Top Up Gas?
There are several reasons why you want to stay on top of the gas levels, and they include:
- Maintaining energy efficiency levels
- Topping up will fix leaks in the Freon
- Without gas, the aircon won't function like it should
There's a reason why professionals make aircon gas top-ups part of the regular maintenance plan, and it speaks directly to the efficiency and energy consumption of the aircon.
The Step By Step Process To Top Up Gas
Even though it is not impossible for individuals to handle the gas top up by themselves, it is not a simple or easy task. In fact, it can get quite complicated if you don't know exactly what you are doing. To give you some idea of what needs to happen, here is a step by step guide.
- Establish that there is refrigerant within the system.
- Clean all the debris that can possibly block the condensing coils or influence the operation of the compressor.
- Tap on the refrigerant can then thread the tapping valve securely onto the can with the valve closed.
- At this point, the valve can be opened, causing a distinct sound of gas filling in.
- Now, you need to locate the charging point with low pressure, followed by more power from the engine. You should also switch on the aircon at high fan or cool.
- Allow the gas to dispense completely.
- Close the valve and disconnect the hose.
- Test whether the aircon is working properly.
Naturally, this is just a quick explanation of what is supposed to happen, but when you hire professionals like us, it's not something you have to worry about. All you have to worry about is enjoying your aircon at its top level of functionality.
Our Aircon Gas Top Up Price
SGD 40 - SGD 80
SGD 60 - SGD 150
Why Choose Us?
There is no denying that an aircon can be a costly investment, meaning you can't just let anybody handle the maintenance and gas top-up services. The good news is that you have already found the best in the business.
At Coolbest Aircon, we can think of several reasons why you should be calling our professionals, and we'd like to share some of them right now.
- We have more than eighteen years of experience servicing air conditioners
- Our professionals are fully trained and skilled to handle any aircon-related situation
- We are punctual and always show up according to arrangements
- We offer the most competitive prices
- Our professionals are licensed and insured
- We provide a 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Our client services are always friendly and helpful
The fact is that you want the right people working with your aircon the first time around. Because not only will regular professional maintenance and gas top-up services extend the lifespan of the aircon, it will also increase the efficiency.
You can’t go wrong with the gas leaking checkup and refill services offered by us.
Contact Us Today!
With us, high-quality execution is the only standard we work with. So you should already feel that peace of mind once you call us.